of the Bahamas Historical Society, Volume 32 (October 2010)
- "A Forgotten Grandee, Lt. Gov. John Moultrie, his 'People'
and Bahamian Plantations, 1784-1800" by Colin Brooker
- "Reflections on 'Over-the-Hill'" by Sir Orville A. Turnquest
- "A Tribute to Diana Pullinger, Artist and Illustrator"
by Jim Lawlor
- "Resettlement Villages of Liberated Africans and Emancipated
Slaves in the Northern Bahamas" by Darius D. Williams
- "Pre-Columbian Population of Guanahaní (San Salvador,
Bahamas) based upon Paleodemographic Estimates" by Jeffrey
- "The Sea Turtle In Prehistoric Caribbean And Lucayan Culture:
Evidence From Ethnography And Archaeology" by Jeffrey P. Blick
- "Book Review of William F. Keegan and Lisabeth A. Carlson,
Talking Taino." by Addison Kimmel
- Obituaries: Joan Johnson, Lady Patricia Isaacs and Lady Edith