Journal of the Bahamas Historical Society, Volume 33 (October
- "Settlement Patterns and Landscape Use in Caribbean Karst
by Prehistoric Ceramic Farmers" by Alfredo Figeredo
- "Farquharson’s Plantation Revisited: New Historical
and Archaeological Insights from Two Seasons at Prospect Hill"
by Dr Jane Baxter and Dr John Burton
- "John Wood on Long Island, The Bahamas, 1790-1802. Preliminary
Notes on the Architecture of a Loyalist Plantation" by Colin
- "The Black Loyalist Struggle for Freedom in the Bahamas"
by Christopher Curry
- "Where did Ship Carpenter Lewis Hopkins (~1810-1850) Come
From?" by Donald R. Hopkins and Cherry Fletcher Bamberg
- "Female Slaves in The Bahamas" by Jennifer Bethel
- Obituary: Donald Brown