Journal of the Bahamas Historical Society, Volume 34 (October
- "The 'Saltwater' Underground Railroad to The Bahamas"
by Keith Tinker
- "'Sponging in The Bahamas' by Paul Albury" re-presented
by Jim Lawlor
- "A Memorable Marriage" by Donald R Hopkins
- "Decoding Fault Lines of Life and the Enigma of Being: Immigration
Policies and the Formation of National Identity in the Caribbean"
by Arthur D. Hanna, Jr.
- "The Long Road to Freedom: Persistent Resistance Among the
Enslaved in the Bahamas" by Gail Saunders
- "Two References to Early Bahamian Money"
- Obituary: Alice (Maura) Bates
- Remembering Jeanette Roberts